The mystery bones come out of their first maceration bath! Also, I start chipping away at the adipocere on those deer scapulae.
While I was in Arizona on my extended vacation, I couldn't resist checking on the fox bones I'd buried back in March.
After six weeks of soaking while I was on vacation, I'm starting to see some clean bones from this batch!
Progress is still slow going, but after weeks of cleaning, I finally got to start degreasing some of my deer bones.
Thanks to some rainy weather and a bit of luck, I found a really nice skull during my vacation in Arizona!
I'm finally catching up after a four-week break from my bones, and trying out some new brushes, too.
Hello everyone, and welcome to my brand new bone cleaning blog!